A cleanout is mandatory when a residence or business setting requires specialized, yet extensive cleaning. The process begins with a move-out. A move-out is taking all the movable contents from the damaged location to a secure location. Choosing us to record, itemize, and relocate your valuable contents makes the move-out beneficial for both parties for the following reasons:
- Is quick and easy
- Protects items from severe damage
- Provides restoration to contents if necessary
- Protects currently damaged contents from further damage
- Provides an open work space for us to quickly restore your home or business
The move-out process contains six steps:
- We begin by filming the job site or residence for our records
- Second, our professionals survey the area and provide an estimate.
- After an agreement on the estimate, we start packing, taking, and sorting items. Our packers keep track of inventory hauled off to the new location
- Fourth, the valuable contents arrive at our warehouse to clean and deodorize.
- Fifth, we repack and claim list suggestions from our client.
- Finally, we send items back to the customer.
During that fourth step, we begin restoration to the items in the warehouse as well. After successful restoration, our company begins the move-in. The move-in is about bringing the move-out items back to the residence or business. The move-in and move-out services vary by insurance coverage.